Covid restrictions: Minister says measures to be reviewed this weekend

At a news conference, health minister, Ogerta Manastirliu said on Friday that the government does not wish to see further restrictions which are aimed at curbing the spread of coronavirus.

The minister also said that so far, six thousand frontline health workers have been vaccinated, adding that authorities will now continue to give the jab to the most vulnerable groups.

“We will review the current measures this weekend,” said the minister. She added: “There’s a stable trend of daily infections. The last restrictions we put in place were the introduction of a new night curfew and alternating online classes with in-person classes in schools. The impact of the measures is not immediate. This impact is seen after 14 days,” the minister of health said.

According to the minister, “we would not want to see new restrictions being introduced, because if we adhere to the current rules, we may not need to head towards such scenario, where the world and European states have been for the past two months.” TemA

REMOTE_ADDR:[]

Lini një Përgjigje

Adresa juaj email nuk do të bëhet publike. Fushat e domosdoshme shënohen *